Fri, Mar 22|
Lunar Medicine Weekend Retreat
The first Lunar Medicine Retreat on the northern beaches!
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2019, 3:00 PM – Mar 24, 2019, 4:00 PM
Paradise Beach, Paradise Beach, New South Wales, Australia
About The Retreat
This is a sacred opportunity to dive deeper into the lunar lessons for the month, surrounded by the elements, cocooned in luxury and immersed in mind, body and soul practices with the support of other conscious, goddess-loving women. Sound good?!
If this appeals, be quick to nab one of the 7 VIP spots available, because at this price and with these inclusions, they won't last long.
Arrive Friday from 3pm onwards, in time for our evening opening circle, and float on home on Sunday afternoon after a delicious farewell lunch and closing ritual.
We have secured a gorgeous 4 level beach house, on the beachfront at Paradise, for our weekend of luxuriating and illuminating. Morning beach swims and walks and a spacious, secluded home with all the mod-cons you need. Forage Cafe is just a short drive up the road if you feel the need for a dirty chai or skinny latte at any time as well.
5 more lucky women will be invited to join our group for the Saturday evening medicine circle as well, helping to create the magic 13 for a coven. If this is you, message me privately for the price, which will include tuition and supper. You will also receive the special shamanic gift pack I have put together for our ritual; this is included in your day visit price of $120.
Our weekend catering is provided by none other than the amazing wholefood expert Neil Barnett of From Garden to Gourmet! You will be astounded at just how good vegetarian/vegan/raw food, can taste! Guaranteed this will be a weekend where you will feel fully nourished, filled up and inspired to action your new intentions and visions in all areas of your life.
April 18th - 21st
There are 4 Queen beds and one room with two singles. Be quick to secure your choice of room as it's first in/first served.
$1,290 all inclusive.
* Personalized remedial and seasonal yoga every day
* One 60 minute healing shamanic medicine massage with myself using indigenous bush remedies
* Shamanic lunar ceremony
* Full wholefood vegetarian catering with local masterchef
* LUXURY ACCOMMODATION - different options available (slight surcharge for single/first in basis).
* Conscious Movie night! I have a wonderfully moving and uplifting spiritual documentary to share with you that I know you will love!
* My signature eco-friendly gift pack for our lunar ritual
*Daily meditations, beach swims/walks, journal work and spiritual mentoring with me
* Lots of chats over tea and healthy nibbles, about the astrology for 2019 and what you can do to get yourself in alignment with it all. Invaluable advice!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
* Your own yoga mat and any props you feel you may need to be super comfy with our restorative sessions.
* All your eco-toiletries, beach wear, sunscreen, hat etc, a journal/notebook/pen, and loose, comfy clothing for yoga and lounging around. You may want to bring something semi-dressy for our lunar ceremony, and any crystals/talismans you wish to add to the altar.
* Towels and sheets are provided; however, BYO beach towel.
* When you book, please notify me of any specific dietaries; although Neil's menus are always very clean, pure, organic and non-allergenic as a rule.
You're guaranteed to return home to your family feeling refreshed, grounded, clear, filled up and inspired about the month (and year) ahead. Worth the babysitter expense I reckon!
This weekend is a necessity for anyone who needs some TLC and time out, but can't do a full week because of other commitments. It's also great for any shakti sisters who are keen to pick my brain and learn more about shamanic philosophies and teachings.
Full payment is required at time of booking please.
I hope you can join me for some lushing out and rising up, while the weather remains warm and nourishing.
ONLY 4 RESIDENTIAL SPOTS REMAIN AT TIME OF THIS UPDATE - FEBRUARY 4TH.